Industrial PC Overview
A new line of performance PCs with advanced data protection!
The Pro-face APL3000 Series of Industrial PCs offer a variety of display, connectivity and data protection options. Offered as a displayless "Node"; with 12.1", 15" or 19" touchscreen displays; or with 12.1" or 15" keypad, mouse and touchscreen displays; the APL3000 Series is available in the size you need.
High-Performance Core™ Duo CPUs provide the processing power needed to run today's demanding applications.
Advanced Data Protection Features:
- Downtime prevention is provided with every APL3000 via an integrated PC health monitoring feature that instantly alerts factory personnel if the PC is in trouble.
- Data protection to keep your production running is available by using optional RAID hard drive configurations, Solid-State Drive, or CompactFlash drives.
- Get more out of your Industrial PC by using it as an on-demand HMI. Available WinGP software turns Pro-face PCs into an operator interface when needed to compliment existing SCADA, vision, motion, MRP or SPC applications.
- RAID1 Hard Drive Configuration Option
- Bootable CompactFlash
- 16-128GB SSD (Solid State Drive) option
- 2-8 GB Bootable CompactFlash
- Integrated PC health monitoring
- Hot swappable secondary HDD cartridge
- Displayless "Node", 12.1", 15" and 19" TFT color flat panel displays
- Touchscreen or Touchscreen, Keypad and Mouse
- Intel® Core™ Duo 2.0GHz or Intel® Celeron® M 1.86GHz processor
- 1, 2, 4 GB DRAM standard (up to 4 GB DRAM optional)
- 250 GB minimum Serial ATA hard drive
- Windows XP
- 64 MB video memory (shared with system memory)
- Available Ports and interfaces:
- Two or Four available PCI expansion slots:
- Slot 1 and 2, 174.63mm [6.88 in.] max.;
- Slot 3 and 4, 250mm [9.84 in.] max.
- 10/100 and 10/100/1000 BaseT Ethernet
- Five USB 2.0 compliant ports (four on rear, one on front) (Four on APL3000B only)
- Four RS-232C ports (one configurable as RS-232C/422/485)
- One DVI-I Video output port (RGB with optional converter cable)
- Rear accessible Type I/II CompactFlash socket
- Available options
- Pre-configured for RAID level 1
- Open HMI "WinGP"
- 100-240 VAC or 24 VDC power supply
- UL, cUL, CE approvals
- Class I, Division 2
- Operatirng Temperature: 0 to 50 degrees C
- Front panel equivalent to IP65f, NEMA 4/4x/12 (only when not using front USB)
- Humitity: 10-90% RH noncondensing
- 2-year warranty included (Up to 4-year warranty optional)
Available software for the APL3000 Series:
1. OPEN HMI Solution
- Use the APL3000 as an On-Demand operator interface
Use WinGP to take advantage of the Powerful HMI development tool GP-Pro EX.
WinGP software turns the Pro-face APL3000 into an on-demand Operator Interface. Use the PC to run 3rd party software such as:
SPC (Statistical Process Control)
or MRP software
...and run WinGP when required. Develop screens graphics and enable PLC communications with GP-Pro EX development software, then run them on the PC with WinGP only as needed.
2. Data Connectivy Software
- Pro-Server EX Data Management Software
Manage data from HMIs located throughout a factory and link into your existing business or SCADA system.
Measure and report:
Quality & Process Yield
Overall Equipment Effectiveness
RAS (Reliability, Availability, and Serviceability), PC Health Monitoring Alert Feature
Every APL3000 Series Industrial PC comes pre-loaded with RAS. This feature monitors PC Parameters such as temperature, fan RPM, power and hard drives, and instantly alerts factory personnel if the PC is in trouble.
- Display popup messages on the PC for local operator notification
- Directly connect to machine stack light or buzzer to notify anyone in the area
- Send notification to control room or maintenance person's cell phone for remote, or un-attended alerts
Ports and Interfaces Available on the APL-3000 Series
Conveniently located ports and interfaces to easily connect to any factory floor device:
Find the right Industrial PC for your needs....
The APL3000 series of Industrial PCs are offered in several screen sizes and user interfaces.
For more details on the APL3000 series, please select a link from the list below or return to the APL3000 Series Overview